The new cableScout release R1-2023 (V 9.001) once again contains a large number of enhancements, new functions and also bug fixes.a detailed list of the changes can be found in the changelog for the version. Here are some of the highlights:.
1. extensive improvement of automatic FTTH planning
– Improved calculation basis of the connections
– Automatic tube coloring
– Improved calculation of house connections
2. automatic routing of the cable list: next patch available
3. new construction plan improved and represents FTTH construction even better
4. route search algorithms basically changed and improved:
– Search by pair and bundle.
– Search by patch based, splices or break splices
– Filter on the best path
5. pipe hierarchy report can now be customized
6. various bug fixes: Detach Passthrough construction from Paththrough